Amanda's Projects & Direction
Between applying for grants and raising my kid, I'm pretty busy.
In 2021, here are my projects and what I'm working on. Please let me know if any of these projects interest you.
- Skeena Salmon Arts Festival sculptural multi-media piece titled "The Last Salmon"
- That Dark Part a book of poetry available on Amazon (HERE as a book or HERE in a kindle-friendly version)
Writing & Projects
- Citizen Vamp/Democratic Demons: a novel - Plot & structural changes required.
- Book of Mari - A Feminist High-Fantasy (Planned Trilogy)
- Untitled Book of Poetry
Art & Projects
- Canvases, multiple: working with style, light & colour
- Garden Project: a side project for my mother requiring a little R&D
Education, Learning, & Projects in-Feasibility
- Alternative curricula delivery model that meets and matches neurodiverse modes of learning. This has been in development since 2018 and won't be available until 2023.
- Library of Resources for Neurodiverse learning, stimulation, & education modification. Currently researching feasibility and studying extant models.
- Learning: screenwriting, directing & producing.
- Alternative policy/philosophy frame work. This has been in development since 2016.